Multiple times a year Springview Community Church offers Together Groups. These groups meet for a predetermined amount of weeks and will explore either a study book or a topic. Groups meet at different locations and days/times in order to give participants a time to meet that fits with their schedule. Together Groups are an excellent way to connect with other attenders as well as Learn Christ Together!
What Did You Expect? Redeeming the Realities of Marriage
January 26-April 5
January 26th we start a 10 week series by Paul Tripp called "What Did You Expect? Redeeming the Realities of Marriage." Groups will meet at the church on Sunday evenings at 6pm. We also have a smaller Tuesday evening group available, please use the "contact us" button on the bottom of the page to request more information.
Ministry for Women
Throughout the year there are various activities and events for women.
- Secret Sister: A year-long ministry of encouragement with a Christmas reveal party in December.
- Conversations Over Coffee: The last Friday of each month ladies meet at a members home for Coffee, Tea, Snacks and a Devotional.
- Women's Retreat: Sometimes we organize and host our own, sometimes we go somewhere! Check our calendar or call the church office for details.
For more information about Women's Events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ministry for Men
Throughout the year there are various activities and events for men.
- Men's Breakfast: The third Saturday of each month men meet at the Villager Restaurant in Holly for a time of fellowship, prayer and devotion.
- Men's Retreat: Dates, locations and details change from year to year. Please check our calendar or call the church office for details.
For more information about Men's Events, please email email@example.com
If you have further questions concerning Adult Ministries or visiting Springview Community Church, simply click the button below and get in touch with us!